In Lilly's eyes protecting the environment is a massive commando operation. Demos, conferences, talks and meetings aren’t really her thing. She’s more interested in staging operations that involve throwing some punches to make both a mental and physical impression on the clan’s enemies.
Advantages & Disadvantages
- Her base damage is 6, which is good for a 4*.
- Her ability takes away one power from your opponent, which helps in low-pill fights.
- The minimum for her ability is one, which is low.
- She gains her ability at level three, so she is usable then.
- The clan bonus cancels an opposing card's ability, which makes fights a lot easier.
- Her base power is 6, which is low for a 4*.
- Her ability only takes away one power, which isn't a lot.
- She is a 4*, so she takes up room in your deck.
- She has competition from the other 4* in Roots.
- It's believed that Lilly was part of the commando group that found and rescued Kiki.
- External link