|Bonus||-2 Opp Dam,Min 1|
|Ability||Revenge:-4 Opp Pow,Min 3|
|Released||September 29, 2011|
|Stats lv4||7/5 (Ability activated)|
On Lois Ld's planet, the women are in charge and peace and harmony reign. So imagine her surprise to discover an Earth ruled by machismo and testosterone! So, she’s decided to join the Pussycats and acting under the guise of Wonder Kitty, use her powers to fight sexism within the government and other clans.
- The Most "Super" Girl Ever Seen: Win 40 rounds with Lois Ld (17/08/2012 - 21/10/2012)
Lois appears in the first half of 50 Shades of GHEIST where they decide to try their newest weapon, ARN 2000, on her (given that she's been a thorn in GHEIST and a secret organization's side). Using a fight at the Hellfire Club to lure her in, ARN 2000 is able to dampen her powers and thrash her until Vixen comes in and cuts the source of his abilities. With his out of commission, the two of them are able to defeat the rest of the attackers and make them retreat.
Advantages & Disadvantages
- Her base damage is 6, which is good for a 4*.
- Her ability removes three power from your opponent, which helps in low-pill fights.
- The clan bonus removes two damage from your opponent. It also makes it a lot easier for her to activate her ability.
- Her base power is 6, which isn't very good for a 4*.
- The minimum for her ability is 4, which is high, though lower than her base power.
- Her ability is ineffective against cards with ability Protection: Power.
- Her ability is Revenge-based, meaning you must take damage for it to activate.
- She is weak against power manipulation, meaning she may have trouble against All-Stars.
- She is a 4*, so she takes up room in your deck.
- She has competition from the other 4* in Pussycats.
- Lois' bio is a nod to the superhero, Wonder Woman.
- Her name comes from Superman's love interest, Lois Lane.
- She is one of the few non-Sakrohm aliens.
- She could be based of Supergirl, the super-powered cousin of Superman.
- Until June 27, 2017, her old ability was Revenge: -4 Opp. Power Min. 4