As far as Lorea's concerned, human beings should always look their best, irrespective of their state of health or whether they're dead or alive. As a result, she wages an on-going war against the haggard-looking faces that populate the streets of Clint City. So if you’re one of those people who go round the place looking like death warmed up, then be warned! On any street corner, you might well find yourself assaulted by a hair-dryer and a pot of foundation.
- Full Brushing: Gain 20 Life Points with Lorea
Advantages & Disadvantages
- Her base power is 7, which is good for a 2*.
- Her base damage is 2, but becomes 4 with fury, allowing you to 2HKO with other members of Pussycats.
- Her ability gives you life back for each damage you inflict on your opponent.
- Her ability makes her a good bluff to use against your opponent.
- The clan bonus removes two damage from your opponent, which helps in case you are in danger of being KO'ed.
- She is a 2*, so she makes room in your deck.
- Her base damage is 2, which is low, though normal for a 2*.
- Her ability is Courage-based, meaning you only get two chances to activate it. It also makes her predictable.
- SoA takes away her chance to increase your life.
- She has competition from the other 2* in Pussycats.
- Her name could be a play off the famous make-up company, L'Oreal Paris.