Bouncer at the Pink Club, Louise is always the first to step forward when the clan is in need of a hand. Whether it's to stand guard on a secret meeting, sort out a macho repeat offender or to ensure a good atmosphere at a fancy dress party.
- No Entry!: Win 50 fights by finishing with a knock-out from Louise
Advantages & Disadvantages
- Her base damage is 7, which is good for a 5*.
- Her ability increases her base power by three, making her a potential 9/7.
- Her ability makes her a very good bluff.
- The clan bonus reduces an opponent's damage by two, which helps if you are in danger of being KO'ed.
- Her base power is 6, which is low for a 5*.
- She is weak against Cancel Opp. Power Modification, which disables her ability to boost her power.
- Her main weakness are SoA cards like Alexei, Striker Cr and Rolph, who not only cancel out her ability, but also reduce her power.
- She is equally weak to Pandora and Ymirah Cr whose Ability negate both her Ability and Bonus.
- She is a 5*, so she takes up a lot of room in your deck.
- She has competition from the other 5* in Pussycats.
- Her name could be based off the movie, Thelma and Louise, which has been highly regaurded as a feminist film.
- She is Nabrissa's owner, in which she spoils her rotten.
- External link