After an intensive course with La Junta, Lucy has come to the conclusion that shot-guns may be cool but war is a messy business and from a fashion point of view, the soldiers’ uniforms are really uncool. So she's joined the Pussycats and has played an active part in creating the Pink Commandos and designing their uniforms and weaponry.
Advantages & Disadvantages
- Her base power is 7, which is good for a 2*.
- Her base damage is 2, but becomes 4 with fury, allowing you to 2HKO with other members of Pussycats.
- Her ability cancels an opposing card's bonus, which makes fights easier.
- The clan bonus takes away two damage from an opposing card, which helps in case you are in danger of being KO'ed.
- She is a 2*, so she makes room in your deck.
- Her base damage is 2, which is low, though normal for a 2*.
- She is weak against attack and power manipulation.
- Her ability doesn't help when facing cards with Protection: Bonus.
- She has competition from the other 2* in Pussycats.