Ever since the Bangers pushed the Montanas to the very edge of their territory, new businesses have begun to spring up in the neighborhood. If Gyro alone stood up to them in the past, now the residents of the ghetto can also enjoy a good coffee and a tasty bowl of pasta at Leroy's. MC Leroy, the chef and owner of the restaurant is a pretty cool guy who's always on hand to dish out advice in his passionate rapper style. We've lost count of the number of rap battles that have taken place in his establishment, but throughout it all MC Leroy has remained the champion in the kitchen!
- A Passion for Pasta and Battle Rap: Remove 10 pillz from your opponent with MC Leroy
- Saddy Smash I: Remove 20 pillz from your opponent with MC Leroy (16 May 2016 - 17 June 2016)
Advantages & Disadvantages
- His base power is 7, which is good for a 3*.
- His base damage is 4, but becomes 6 with fury, allowing you to 2HKO with other members of Bangers.
- His ability removes one pill from your opponent, which helps makes fights easier.
- The minimum for his ability is one, which is very low.
- His ability makes him a good bluff against your opponent.
- The clan bonus increases his base power by two, making him a potential 9/4.
- He is weak against SoA, since he cannot reduce his opponent's pillz.
- His ability doesn't work well in the later rounds of the fight.
- He is also weak against SoB, since he cannot increase his base power.
- He has competition from the other 3* in Bangers.
- He could be based off of South Park character Chef, whose actual name is Jerome McElroy.
- He is the second Bangers card to have MC in his name. The first was MC Decay.