|Bonus||Poison 2, Min. 3|
|Ability||Defeat: -2 Opp. Pillz, Min. 3|
|Released||February 7, 2013|
|Stats Lv4||7/5(Ability activated)|
Once upon a time, in a shop window lived a pretty marionette that never stirred. So one fine day, to bring his depression to an end, a clown bought her to liven up his show. He handled her with such care and tenderness that he breathed new life into the puppet whose heart overflowed with love. All that was then needed was a word from Akendram to free her from her strings and so began the unusual love affair between Bikini Joe Ld and Madelone.
- Living Doll: Remove 30 Pillz from your opponents with Madelone
- The Doll that Says Yes: Do 80 Poison Damage with Madelone
Advantages & Disadvantages
- Her base power is 7, which is good for a 4*.
- Her base damage is 5, but becomes 7 with fury, allowing you to 2HKO with other members of Freaks.
- Her ability removes two pillz from your opponent, if you lose with her.
- Her ability helps to play mind games on your opponent, since they will have to decide whether to lose some pillz or take some poison.
- SoB doesn't really hurt her, since she can still rely on her ability to remove some pillz.
- The clan bonus removes two life from your opponent after each turn after you've won with her.
- Her base damage is 5, which is low for a 4*.
- The minimum for her ability is 3, which isn't very low.
- SoA removes her ability, which allows your opponent to defeat her without worrying about pillz.
- Her ability is Defeat, meaning you must take damage for it to activate.
- She is a 4*, meaning she takes up room in your deck.
- She has competition from the other 4* in Freaks.
- Madelone's story bears a similarity to Pinocchio, who was also the beloved marionette of a lonely man, until a magic user helped bring it to life.
- She placed 3rd in the 2013 Miss Clint City contest.