If suddenly all the traffic lights stay green for over an hour, you can be sure McArthur has been throwing another tantrum. As the son of the town's largest owner of precious metals, he has but one passion and that is motor car racing. And when you’re born with a silver spoon in the mouth, having mini high-performance racing cars built for you and then throwing the traffic into disarray to test them out, is really nothing more than child's play.
- The Motor Rally for the Well-to-Do: Inflict 40 Damages with McArthur
Advantages & Disadvantages
- His base power is 4, which is good for a 2*.
- His base damage is also 4, which is good.
- His ability copies the base power of an opposing card, meaning his power can go all the way up to 8.
- He is a 2*, so he makes room in your deck for more powerful cards.
- The clan bonus removes 10 attack from your opponent, which helps in low-pill fights.
- Because of his stats and the clan bonus, he will almost always have a higher attack than his opponent.
- His ability works against him when he is facing a card with a low base power.
- He is weak against SoA, since he must contend with his 4 base power.
- He is also weak against SoB, since he can't reduce his opponent's attack.
- He is especially weak against all-stops, since he must contend with his 4/4 stats.
- He has competition from the other 2* in Uppers.
- He is, so far, the youngest member in the Uppers clan.
- His car is based off of the gold car token from the classic Monopoly board game.