|Artist||Team Chman, Tregis|
|Released||February 13, 2006|
Wrongly accused of shop-lifting, Meroo is chased by the shopping center security. After a forced getaway, she becomes a formidable outlaw. But her sense of justice and her crazy inventions - of note are her potato cannon and bullet-proof shopping trolley - make her a valuable ally for the Bangers.
This card hasn't appeared in a web comic yet.
- Chains and Muscle: Win 50 rounds with Meroo (07/11/2014 - 11/01/2015)
Advantages and Disadvantages
- She makes a great 1* filler.
- Her Bonus makes her 7/1 or 7/2.
- she is a common card.
- She leaves room for Bangers like Bodenpower , Blaaster Cr and Shogunn.
- She has no ability so she is immune to SoA.
- SoB weakens her.
- She has low damage.
- She has no ability to help her in battle.
- Meroo is pretty much a female version of B.A. Baracus of the show, The A-Team.
- On her undies (2nd level), you can see a nod to the show, except it says "B Team", which could be a reference to the B-Team created by Havok in the official webcomics.
- The weapon she's using in her last level is a nod to the cabbage launcher created by the A-Team, who were known to make gadgets out of everyday objects.
- On July 28, 2016, she was redesigned by Tregis.