Van Heckton's office: "It's an outrage! Not just happy to empty the pockets of hard-working entrepreneurs, that Mina will stop at nothing! And all in the name of 'stealing from the rich to give to the layabouts'! I send Clint City's top detectives on her tracks and she robs them blind too! Things were bad enough, Mr. Donnie, but it's got out of hand now. Yesterday evening, after having put my dogs to sleep and knocked out my guards, under my very nose, she then proceeded to make off with the one and only Fudge painting that I keep under lock and key in my safe! You know what needs to be done!"
- It's signed the Pussycats!: Heal 15 lp with Mina.
Advantages & Disadvantages
- Her base power is 8, which is good for a 3*.
- Her base damage is 3, but becomes 5 with fury, allowing you to 2HKO with other members of Pussycats.
- Her ability increases your life by one after each round, when you win with her.
- The maximum for her ability is 15, which is high.
- Her ability makes her a good bluff.
- The clan bonus takes away two damage from your opponent, which helps if you are danger of being KO'ed.
- Her base damage is 3, which is low for a 3*.
- She is weak against SoA, since she cannot increase your life.
- She is also weak against damage reduction, since her base damage is low.
- Her main weakness are cards, like: Yayoi Cr, Yookie and Bristone, who not only reduce her base damage, but also cancel out her ability.
- Her ability is useless if used in the later rounds of the fight.
- She has competition from the other 3* in Pussycats.
- She is a parallel to Mona Cr from the Montana clan. Both are professional thieves, and if you change the I in Mina's name to an O, the name would be Mona.
- Her bio is a take on popular literary character, Robin Hood, a well-known thief who stole gold from nobles to give to the poor.
- Her name was supposed Axelle, but was changed for reasons unknown. This makes her the third Pussycat to have a name change prior to release. Meg (known as Sludge), and Jeyn (known as Ann) are the others.