Persuading the crew's female pirates to take part in the Miss Clint City Beauty Contest was no mean feat: a good serving of cheeky, impish sailors was required to push the other competitors backstage and oust them from the contest. Miss Lizbeth had some amazing rounds, and in each appeared yet more spectacular and delightful than in the last. Even without her bikini, she bedazzled and charmed the audience with her captivating expression, her enigmatic smile and her fantasy-fuelling mask.
Advantages & Disadvantages
- Her base damage is 7, which is good for a 5*.
- Her ability increase both her power and damage by two, making her a potential 7/9, which is good for a 5*.
- Her damage helps if you ever want to 2HKO your opponent.
- Even without her ability, her damage is still high.
- The clan bonus cancels out an opposing card's bonus, which makes fights a lot easier.
- If you have Timber in your hand, with her ability activated and fury her, you may be able to achieve a 1HKO on your opponent.
- Her base power is 5, which is low for a 5*.
- Her main weakness is SoA, since she loses her ability, keeping her stats at 5/7.
- She is a 5*, so she takes up a lot of room in your deck.
- She has competition from the other 5* in Piranas.
- Oddly enough, Both Lizbeth and Miss Lizbeth looks like to Maud de la Roche (from the French comic "La Rose écarlate").
- Miss Lizbeth is the first Miss Clint City card to not wear a bathing suit of some sort in one of her levels. (Miss Xingshu would be the second.)