Miss Ming or "The Incredible Human Flower Vase" was born with no arms or legs. But she made up for this by developing telekinetic powers and learning how to insult people in nine different languages. Because of her unflinching composure, she's been put in charge of the Clan's paperwork and accountancy.
This card hasn't appeared in a web comic yet.
None at the moment.
Advantages and Disadvantages
- Her base damage is 3, but becomes 5 with fury, allowing you to 2HKO with other members of Freaks.
- Her ability gives her four extra power, which turns her into a potential 7/3.
- The clan bonus removes two life from your opponent after every round, after you've won with her.
- She has her ability right from the start, so she is usable then.
- She is a 2*, so she makes room in your deck.
- Her base power is 3, which is low, though normal for a 2*.
- Her base damage is also 3, which is low.
- Her ability is Courage-based, meaning you only get two chances to activate it. It also makes her predictable.
- Her main weakness is SoA, since she loses her ability and must stick with her low base power of 3.
- She is also weak against SOB, since she loses her bonus and must stick with her low base damage.
- She has competition from the other 2* in Freaks.
- Ming is a kind of vase and since Miss Ming is called "The Incredible Human Flower Vase", it fits.
- The name also sounds like the word, "missing" when said out loud and since she has "missing" limb, it could also be a reference to that.
- She is one of the few cards in UR who has her ability right from the start.
- Despite her name having 'Miss' in it, she has not won or been part of any Miss Clint City contests to date.