|Bonus||Stop Opp Bonus|
|Ability||Protection : Power and Damage|
|Released||July 31, 2017|
|Stats lv 1||2/4|
|Stats lv 2||4/4|
|Stats lv 3||7/4 (Ability activated)|
Against all odds, it was the dreadful Pandora who gained the 2017 Miss Clint City contest ! No one knows what passed by in the mind of the judges for having voted for her, but it seems they will have-plenty of time to repent for their decision… in the afterlife.
Advantages & Disadvantages
- As a 3*, 7 Power is pretty good.
- 4 Damage is decent ( 6 with Fury), and is enough to 2HKO with certain members of Nightmare.
- Her Ability makes her immune to any Damage and Power manipulation, ruining many Characters' and Clans' abilities.
- Her Bonus further reduces the enemy's strengths and makes it either easier for her to win or harder for the enemy to hurt the opponent. Furthermore, what would usually be a weakness (like Marshal at Night) is beatable thanks to it.
- 4 Damage isn't stellar, and she has no additional effects.
- There is competition from other 3* in Nightmare, like Edwin, Pan, or Christopher, for example.
- The card was first released in a special back called, "Pandora's Pack".