|Bonus||Equalizer: -3 opp attack, min 5|
|Ability||-2 opp Pillz, min 1|
|Released||October 13, 2017|
|Stats lv 1||3/2|
|Stats lv 2||5/3|
|Stats lv 3||7/4 (Ability activated)|
In the war of the future against the Vortex, Maana Cercei had often heard rumors about her brother's ultimate weapon, a world destructor. Suspecting that this destructor might well be the female giant Ymirah, and as last remaining descendant of the Frozn Yetis, Mjollnirah was given the mission to unearth her people's ancient artifacts... just to be on the safe side!
- Relics: Remove 50 pillz from your opponent with Mjollnirah.
She has a non-speaking role in "The Reunion" when she comes with her leader to propose a truce with the Vortex, which ends up in a bar fight where she manages to smash open Deea's mask. Oddly, her hair is pink instead of purple.
Advantages & Disadvantages
- For a 3*, base Power 7 is great.
- 4 Damage is okay for a 3*, also since it's not her primary function.
- Her Ability removes 2 Pillz with a very low minimum of 1, which can give you the upper hand.
- Her artwork, especially in her last level, is based on the Marvel superheroine, Jane Foster, the first female Thor.
- Her name (thanks to the 'a' at the end of her name) is a 'feminized' version of Mjölnir, the name of Thor's hammer in Nordic mythology.