Mokra is an insect-like creature sent by a cruel race in the future from a distant planet in a parallel dimension to destroy the human race. Rather a convoluted plan! Fortunately his first meeting was with Lakit and Mantiz who were deep in philosophical discussion. As a result, his metamorphosis and mission didn't turn out quite as planned and he now pulverizes things in the name of the Sakrohm.
- One Mokra Frappé! Coming up!: Block 20 damage with Mokra
Advantages & Disadvantages
- His base power is 7, which is good for a 4*.
- His base damage is 5, which is also good.
- His ability removes two power and damage from your card, which helps in low-pill fights and in case you are danger of being KO'ed.
- The minimum for his ability is three, which is low.
- The clan bonus removes up to 8 attack from your opponent, which helps in low-pill fights.
- If you combine his ability with his bonus, he becomes even more dangerous.
- SoA weakens him, since he won't be able to reduce your opponent's power or damage.
- He is also weak against SoB, since he cannot reduce his opponent's attack.
- He is a 4*, so he takes up room in your deck.
- He has competition from the other 4* in Sakrohm.
- His mission's name is a play off the drink, mocha frappe.
- He could be based off of Mothra from the film Mothra.
- According to the artist, Vanoxymore, the "hopeless" that is carved into the side of Morka's ship in his first level is a wink to the "Hope" written on the Trunks's Time Machine in Dragon Ball. And that Mokra makes a reference to Cell.