While boarding, Morgane's stomach was perforated by a cannonball. Her death might have been definitive had the ball not been made from an accursed metal sent from a distant land, which transformed the young pirate into a glowing ghost equipped with a hole in the middle of her stomach. Bloodh thought it was such a hoot that he reinstated her as a crew member giving her the job of night watch.
- Bring Up the Cannon Ball: Win 20 pillz with Morgane (not actual in July 2014)
Advantages & Disadvantages
- Her base power is 6, which is good for a 3*.
- Her damage is 5, which is good.
- If you lose with her you recover 1 out of 2 pillz used, which makes fights easier.
- Her bonus stops her opponent's bonus which is useful.
- Her ability is Defeat-based, meaning you must lose with her in order for it to activate.
- She is weak against SoA, since she can't get pillz back.
- She has competition from the other 3* in Piranas.
- Her name could be based off of the company, Captain Morgan, that has a pirate mascot.
- She could also be based off the lead character of the box-office flop Cutthroat Island, who was played by actress Geena Davis.