Her body is a canvas on which she gives her imagination free rein. As the Pussycats' most renowned artist, Muze specializes in body painting. Her very exclusive shows are restricted to Pussycats only or to clan sympathizers, and cameras and video-recorders are strictly off bounds.
- Creative Frenzy: Inflict 100 damages with Muze
Advantages & Disadvantages
- Her base power is 7, which is good for a 3*.
- Her base damage is 3, but becomes 5 with fury, allowing you to 2HKO with other members of Pussycats.
- Her ability takes away two life from your opponent each round after you've won with her.
- The minimum for her ability is 1, which is very low.
- Her ability makes her a good bluff against your opponent.
- SoB doesn't bother her, since she can rely on her poison ability.
- The clan bonus removes two damage from your opponent, which helps in case you are in danger of being KO'ed.
- Her base damage is 3, which is low for a 3*.
- Her main weakness is SoA, since she loses her ability and must rely on her base damage.
- Her ability is less useful in later rounds.
- Because of her ability and stats, she is almost always ELO-banned.
- She has competition from the other 3* in Pussycats.
- Muze's name is a play-off Muse, the creatures in Greek mythology that created and brought forth inspiration to Mortals.
- She is the only Pussycat member, so far, to have the poison ability.
- She may be based off of Ana Mendieta, a Cuban-American painter who was well-known for using her body in her artwork, as well as being advocate for women's rights.
- External link