|Bonus||-2 Opp Dmg, Min 1|
|Ability||Revenge: Pwr & Dmg +2|
|Released||October 3, 2013|
|Stats lv2||7/2 (Ability activated)|
Louise's young feline has always been spoiled rotten by her mistress who will only use the most gentle, rose-scented shampoos to wash and style her coat. As a result, Nabrissa has turned into a proud and domineering cat. So be sure to serve her her bowl of the very best quality cream as soon as she demands it unless, that is, you want to end up scarred for life by a nasty scratch!
Advantages & Disadvantages
- Her base power is 7, which is good for a 2*.
- Her base damage is 2, but becomes 4 with fury, allowing you to 2HKO with other members of Pussycats.
- Her ability increases her power and damage by two, making her a potential 9/4.
- Her ability makes her a good bluff against your opponent.
- Her base power is already high, so SoA doesn't hurt her much.
- The clan bonus takes away two damage from your opponent, which helps in case you in danger of being KO'ed.
- She is a 2*, so she makes room in your deck.
- Her base damage is 2, which is low, though normal for a 2*.
- Her ability is Revenge, meaning you must take damage in order for it to activate. It also makes her predictable.
- She has competition from the other 2* in Pussycats.
- If You Cross Claws, Expect to Get Scratched: Inflict 40 Damages with Nabrissa
- Madam is Served: Block 80 damage with Nabrissa
- Spoiled Rotten: Block 75 damage with Nabrissa
- She could be the cat that is seen walking outside of the Pink Room on the Pussycats's cinematic background during fights. However, the cat in the background is black, and Nabrissa is pink.
- She is one of the few animals in Clint City to not be part of the Jungo.
- One of the concepts was to have Nabrissa be a hairless sphinx cat, to have rings on her tail, and to wear a feather boa. However, the artist instead went for a Persian cat since a hairless sphinx cat would be too grotesque.
- She is the second non-human Pussycat in her clan (first being Lois Ld (who is an alien), and later followed by Sera M1 (who is a robot)). Incidentally, she greatly resembles the Pussycats' logo.
- She is the first domesticated cat in the game.