|Ability||Copy: Opp Dmg|
|Released||November 11, 2017|
|Stats lv 1||3/1|
|Stats lv 2||8/1 (Ability activated)|
Hardcore gamer, Natasha, had no idea that her skill for games of strategy would get her noticed by Bryan. But as a result, she now has a real job that combines her love of games with military responsibilities. She is going to be head of the Junta on the new battlefields in the aftermath of Behemoth.
- Pawns: Win 20 rounds with Natasha.
Advantages & Disadvantages
- Her base Power is 8, which is amazing for a 2*.
- Her Ability grants her the opposing card's Damage, so she's a great counter to high Damage cards like General Cr and Boyle as she can then overpower them. (any Damage copied over 8 makes her a 2* 8 Power 1HKO, which is incredible).
- Her Bonus grants her a total Damage of 3 which is better (especially when you Fury to get 5 Damage to 2HKO with many members of La Junta).
- Her base Damage is 1, and with no other effects is of no real threat.
- She's weak to SoA since she has nothing else to make a round worth winning.
- The slippers she's wearing in her first level are of Pikachu.
- The figurine on her desk in her first level is of Mercy, one of the characters from the popular MMORPG, Overwatch.