|Bonus||Stop Opp Bonus|
|Released||September 27, 2018|
|Stats lv 2||3/3|
|Stats lv 3||3/7|
|Stats lv 4||8/7|
|Stats lv 5||8/8 (ability activated)|
As avatar and first apprentice of the god of fire, Griffonmor, Nero is a superior demon with immense but difficult to control powers. He was sent to earth by his master to watch over the sacred fire, after the disappearance of Kenny Mt. This destructive force is so powerful that, when properly controlled, it can confer the powers of a god, and so an object of this strength could hardly be left in the hands of infidels like Ielena and Dragomir! But Estalt's influence ended up corrupting Nero, who is now thinking of using this power to take the place of his own master…
- The Last Firebender: Win 5 fights by finishing with a knock- out from Nero.
- Lucifer: Inflict 333 Damage with Nero.
Advantages & Disadvantages
- He is based off of Nero, one of the protagonists from the famous series of video games, Devil May Cry, especially his appearance in Devil May Cry 4.
- His name could come from Emperor Nero, who is said to have set Rome on fire and played his fiddle as it burnt.
- The name of his first mission is a play off the title of Avatar: The Last Airbender.
- His second mission's comes from Lucifer, the demonic antagonist in the Bible.
- The 333 damage is a play on 666, a number known for it's Satanic origins.