|Bonus||+1 Atk. Per Life Left|
|Ability||Reprisal: Copy Opp. Bonus|
|Released||September 5, 2013|
|Retired||April 18, 2016|
|Stats Lv3||7/4(Ability activated)|
Noctezuma, child of the slaves of the gold mines! Noctezuma, the man who made the earth tremble! Now ensconced on the throne of the Pile Tower sits the Luchador who toppled the Los Santos dictatorship with his own bare hands to return the people their freedom. Bringing together the very best from the world of the Lucha Libre is just a first step in ridding the planet of the organization that is secretly pulling all the strings: the Government.
- Ultimate Imperial Buster!: Win 10 fights by finishing with a knock-out from Noctezuma
- King of the Golden Punch: Inflict 300 Damages with Noctezuma
- The Man Who Made the Earth Tremble!: Win 80 rounds with Noctezuma Cr
Advantages & Disadvantages
- His base power is 7, which is good for a 5*.
- His base damage is 8, which is also good.
- His ability allows him to copy the bonus of an opposing card, which helps when fighting against clans, such as: the All-Stars, the Uppers, and the Sakrohm. His ability also helps to increase his power and damage if he is facing: the Ulu Watu, the Bangers, the Fang Pi Clang, or La Junta.
- His ability also helps to keep his bonus intact when he is facing Nightmare or Piranas.
- His ability helps to play mind games on your opponent, depending on what kind of clan they are using. As such, he makes a very good bluff.
- The clan bonus increases his attack by the amount of life you have left, which helps in low-pill fights.
- His ability doesn't work against GHEIST and Roots, since they cancel out his ability.
- His ability is also ineffective against Skeelz.
- His ability is Reprisal, meaning you only have two chances to activate it. It also makes him predictable.
- He is a 5*, so he takes up a lot of room in your deck.
- He has competition from the other 5* in Huracan.
- His name comes from the Aztec emperor, Moctezuma.
- His original ability was Reprisal: Copy Opp. Power and Damage, but was later changed on the day of his release.
- He is the second Hispanic clan leader, (the first being Cortez of the Berzerk), though the difference is that he is a Black Hispanic.
- The start of his CR status started off in a VS storyline where desired to be back into the ring again. So to boost his popularity, El Divino convinced him to do an expedition match. After losing, the burden proved to be too heavy for him that he resigned from being a warrior to live in shame.
- It could be possible that if he won, it would've been El Divino would've went CR instead.