|Bonus||Victory or Defeat: +1 Pillz|
|Ability||Defeat: Recover 1 Pillz out of 2|
|Released||May 5, 2014|
|Stats Lv4||8/5(Ability activated)|
The Patricarch's rebellious daughter has never had the patience to attend the lectures imparted at the Riotspolis Alma Mater despite having received excellent results in her aptitude test. So, it was without any regrets that she signed up to the Boomstock public works program. Putting her analytical mind to one side, she has acquired perfect mastery of techniques that allow her to use ultra-cool gadgets like the Copernica-powered blowtorch.
- Fly away, Octana!: Win 10 fights by finishing with a knock-out from Octana
- Copernica Propellants: Inflict 250 Damages with Octana
Advantages & Disadvantages
- Her base power is 8, which is good for a 5*.
- Her base damage is 6, which is also good.
- Her ability gives you 1/2 of your Pillz back if you lose with her, which makes her a good bluff against your opponent.
- The clan bonus gives you a pill back whether you win or lose.
- Due to her ability and bonus, you are guaranteed to get pillz back, unless you are facing an all-stop.
- Her ability is Defeat, meaning you must lose with her in order for it to activate.
- Because of her ability, you may wind up losing more pillz than you gain.
- Her main weakness are all-stops, since she cannot gain any pillz back.
- She is a 5*, so she takes up a lot of room in your deck.
- She has competition from the other 5* in Riots.
- Since she is a 5*, it's a shame to waste her potential power to activate the ability. 5* cards shouldn't be primarily used for losing.
- Her name is a play on the word, 'octane' to sound slightly more feminine.
- She and Scylla are the only clan leaders to be the child of former clan leaders. Incidentally, both their respective fathers are Mythic.