Ombre is a powerful and cruel magician who came to Clint City to kill Marlysa. Realizing he'd need help, he joined Nightmare, but he's planning on betraying the clan at the first opportunity. (Ombre is a character from the graphic novel "Marlysa", Soleil publishing. (C) MC Productions, Gaudin, Danard)
Advantages & Disadvantages
- This card has solid base stats of 7/5, which are pretty good for a 4*. The 5 Damage can help with a 2HKO combo or a card like Karrion.
- His lack of Ability means he's immune to any SoA, and his Bonus helps block effects from his opponent.
- He has a lot of competition from other 4* Nightmare cards.
- His lack of Ability and only decent stats as well as his very high price make him a card only for the collectors.
- His name comes from the Italian and French word 'ombre', which means shadows.