|Bonus||Poison 2, Min. 3|
|Released||August 13, 2009|
|Stats Lv5||7/6(Ability activated)|
At the end of every Freak’s show, the spectators can try and win free tickets and T-shirts by taking part in the "Oren Challenge". The idea's simple enough: you just have to step into the arena to confront Oren and manage to come out in one piece. Needless to say, it’s an attraction that doesn’t end up costing them much in prizes.
This card hasn't appeared in a web comic yet.
None at the moment.
Advantages and Disadvantages of the card
- His base power is 7, which is good for a 5*.
- His base damage is 6, which is also good.
- His ability gives you three life points back if you win with him.
- His ability makes him a good bluff to use against your opponent.
- The clan bonus removes two life from your opponent after every round if you win with him.
- His ability helps to make a big gap between you and your opponent.
- He, like other 5* in Freaks, have high damage, which is wasted on the clan bonus.
- He is a 5*, so he takes up room in your deck.
- He has competition from the other 5* in Freaks.
- His name spelled backward is Nero, one of the most brutal Roman emperors.