|Ability||Copy Opp Damage|
|Released||February 25, 2011|
|Stats Lv2||7/1(Ability activated)|
It's already hard enough being a teenager but Otto wouldn’t have minded so much if he’d only had to cope with acne. Despite doing his very best to hide his first tentacles, he soon had no choice but to leave his school and join the Skeelz. And although he still has some problems fitting in at parties, he’s at the top of everyone's list when it comes to playing dodge ball!
Advantages and Disadvantages
- 7 power for a 2* is great.
- He is easy to fit into your deck because he is a 2*.
- He is common, and is very cheap.
- If played against the right card, he can have up to 8 damage.
- Because of his bonus, he doesn't have to worry about losing his ability, unless he is facing an all-stop.
- Easy to counter simply by feeding a low damage card with one pill.
- When facing an all-stop, he is left with only one damage, which won't help you very much.
- His clanmate, Damian, has the same ability with a higher power and higher damage.
- He has competition from the other 2* in Skeelz.
- Otto's name comes from Otto Octavius (aka Dr. Octopus.)
- His name is also Italian for '8', which is coincidental since octopi normally have up to 8 tentacles.
- He is, so far, the only Skeelz member who wears a hood, despite not being in the Death Exploration class.
- He was supposed to be a Combat student and a 3*, as according to his concept art.
- There is a possibility that Otto could be part or full Atua, because Atua's resemble that of Octopi, in which Otto fits the appearance of them.