You don't often run into the treasurer of the Piranas' ship. It has to be said he mainly shuts himself away in a dingy little cabin working on the clan's accounts. For Bloodh it couldn't be clearer: the less you see of him, the better! Because all it takes is a visit from Parmabarb for complete mayhem to break out on deck. He starts galumphing and humphing around the place, declaring there's not a single kopek left in the coffers and it's amazing to see that just a word from this old fellow is enough to send the crew packing in search of new adventures!
- Good Accounts Make for Happy Pirates: Remove 24 Pillz from your opponents with Parmabarb
Advantages & Disadvantages
- His base power is 5, which is good for a 2*.
- His base damage is 4, which is also good.
- His ability takes away two pillz from your opponent, after you lose with him.
- The minimum for his ability is three, which is low.
- His ability makes him a good bluff against your opponent.
- The clan bonus cancels out an opposing card's bonus, which helps makes fights easier.
- He is a 2*, so he makes room in your deck.
- His ability is Defeat, meaning you must take damage in order for it to activate. It also makes him predictable.
- He is weak against SoA, since he loses his ability.
- He has competition from the other 2* in Piranas.
- His name comes from "Par ma barbe", which is the French phrase for, "By my beard!"