Desperate to get the attention of loner Pearl, Graff sets her a challenge: if he can do a better job than her of graffiting the walls of Magnar's latest vile project, she'll have to agree to go on a date with him. But Pearl is not about to let herself be pushed into a corner by someone she considers to be a real loser, so she's decided to take things to the next level by emulating the style of her mentor, Kreenk Ld, and using a spray gun! That's not very romantic, I hear you say. Well, who knows how things might end between these two tagging fanatics over the course of the contest!
- Pearl's Wall Painting: Inflict 100 Damages with Pearl
Advantages & Disadvantages
- Her base power is 7, which is good for a 2*.
- Her base damage is 1, but becomes 3 with fury, allowing you to 2HKO with other members of Bangers.
- Her ability increases her damage by 1 for every round that passes, meaning by the fourth round, her damage could be 5 or more.
- SoB doesn't really hurt her, since her base power is high.
- The clan bonus increases her power by two, making her a potential 9/1.
- She is a 2*, so she makes room in your deck.
- Her base damage is 1, which is low, though normal for a 2*.
- She is weak against SoA, since she must contend with her low base damage.
- Her ability makes her predictable, since she will most likely be used in the later rounds of the fight.
- Her main weakness are cards, like: Yayoi Cr, Yookie and Bristone, who not only cancel out her ability, but also reduce her damage.
- She has competition from the other 2* in Bangers.
- She is not the first character with this name. There is another card with a different spelling of it (Perle).