Peter was just one of the many orphans who spent their days hanging around the port of Poldachie-Golgovine. So when he tried to join the Piranas, Bloodh laughed in his face saying he'd only take him on if he proved himself to be a real pirate. After experimenting with a whole heap of different outfits, Peter finally realized that what constituted a real pirate was the treasure he'd amassed. So all he need do to nab himself a prize place in the ship's crew was to raid all the yachts in the vicinity.
- Little Swag Master: Inflict 50 Damages with Peter
Advantages & Disadvantages
- His base Damage is 5, which is good for a 3*.
- His Ability increases his attack by the amount of Pillz you have, meaning he can receive up to 12 attack if you play him first in a round.
- The clan Bonus cancels an opposing card's bonus, which helps makes fights easier.
- His base Power is 5, which is mediocre for a 3*.
- His main weakness is SoA, since he cannot increase his attack and must contend with his base power.
- He has competition from the other 3* in Piranas.
- He, along with Hawkins Cr, are currently the youngest members in the Piranas.
- His bio is somehow similar to Hawkins Noel's bio, in which the latter also steals stuff from the rich.
- His name may be based off of fairy tail character, Peter Pan.