During the Los Santos dictatorship, there were several tales of masked fighters doing the rounds. The most curious of this was undoubtedly the one about the beret wearing luchador with the funny accent. His peculiarity was to rob rich pedestrians while singing an incomprehensible song about "Children" and "Glorious Days" at the top of his voice. No one knew exactly what he did with all the stolen money but the sudden improvement in the living conditions of the Los Santos orphanage was a bit suspicious! Nowadays, there is no longer any real mystery. François, the director of the orphanage, has revealed his "secret" identity to Noctezuma. Now, he fights under the name of Petit Coq on top of the Pile Tower to show the power of French kickboxing and also to earn enough to bring all the little orphans gifts at Christmas time!
- The « coup de savate »!: Win 20 rounds with Petit Coq
Advantages & Disadvantages
- His base power is 6, which is good for a 2*.
- His base damage is 3, but becomes 5 with fury, which helps you to 2HKO with other members of Huracan.
- His ability prevents his attack from being reduced, which helps when facing Uppers and Sakrohm.
- SoA doesn't really affect, since he can rely on his bonus.
- The clan bonus increase his attack by the amount of life you have, which helps in low-pill fights.
- He is a 2*, so he makes room in your deck.
- His main weakness are cards, like: Virginia, Rubie, and XU52, who not only cancel out his ability, but also reduce his attack.
- He is also weak against damage reduction.
- He has competition from the other 2* in Huracan.
- His name translates to 'little rooster' in French.
- He is one of the few Huracan members to have a name not in Spanish.
- He is based off of Ignacio from the movie, Nacho Libre. Like Petit Coq, Ignacio is also a fighter and fought to defend the poor children of his city.