You don't know him and yet he's Clint City's fiercest and most extraordinary strategist. Working in the shadows, Pilzken has saved you from more than one grisly end! But with his employers wanting rid of him because he knows too much, he's decided to join forces with La Junta. And what of his last coup? Oh, he just plugged up the universe with a Tesla cannon! No big deal really! And even though the Government has placed a price on his head, he's gonna do all he can to stay alive for just a few more seconds.
- The Rage After the Storm: Win 50 rounds with Pilzken
Advantages & Disadvantages
- His base power is 7, which is good for a 5*.
- His base damage is 6, which is also good.
- His ability removes one power from your opponent for each member of La Junta in your hand, meaning you could remove up to four power from your opponent.
- SoB doesn't really bother him, since his base damage is already high.
- The clan bonus increases his damage by two, making him a potential 7/8.
- The minimum for his ability is 5, which is high.
- He is weak against other power manipulators, such as: Spyke, Caelus and Trish, whose minimum is lower than Pilzken's.
- He is also weak against cards, like: Rolph, Jerry and Toro, who not only reduce his power, but also cancel his ability.
- He is a 5*, so he takes up a lot of room in your deck.
- He has competition from the other 5* in La Junta.
- Pilzken is loosely based off and resembles (in the later levels) the Big Boss from the Metal Gear Solid series.
- He was unlocked as via the event, The Prophecy of the 5th World, and later made a pseudo-collector for a month after he was released to the public.
- He is one of the few cards in UR who has his ability right from the start.
- In his name you can see the word 'Pilz', which is similar to the word 'pillz'.
- His name and parts of his backstory may also be a reference to 'Snake' Plissken, Kurt Russel's character from Escape from New York, and Escape from L.A.
- Pilzken's appearance and weaponry may be a reference to the Marvel character, Cable .