|Ability||-3 Opp Life, Min 0|
|Released||January 15, 2010|
|Stats Lv3||8/1(Ability activated)|
Able to instantly freeze any type of liquid, Praxie could be a fearsome fighter were it not for the fact that he's crippled by an extraordinary clumsiness that turns all his demonstrations into more or less catastrophic events.
The Final Stroke: Win 50 fights by finishing with a knock-out from Praxie
Advantages and Disadvantages
- His power is 8, which is very high for a 3*.
- His base damage is 1, but become 3 with fury, allowing you to 2HKO with other members of Skeelz.
- If you win with him, your opponent loses up to 4 life. The damage increases up to 6 if you fury with him.
- Because of his low damage, he doesn't have to worry about damage reducers.
- Because of his ability, he is able to 2HKO, with some of the other Skeelz members.
- His minimum is 0, meaning you can KO with him.
- His bonus ensures his ability stays activated, unless he is facing an all stop.
- His base damage is 1, which is low for a 3*.
- Praxie's main weakness are all stops. If he is facing one, all he is left with is 1 damage.
- He has a lot of competition from the other 3* in Skeelz.