Despite appearances, Puff's belly is not made up of an enormous layer of fat and definitely not of muscle. Nor is Piranburg beer the cause of his stoutness. He is, in fact, simply full of air. A considerable amount of air! There's surely a good reason for this, but all that interests Bloodh is that now he can use him to fill their sails when the wind drops.
- A Piranaburg for Puff!: Win 20 rounds with Puff (24/05/2013 - 21/07/2013)
- A great gulp of air!: Win 20 rounds with Puff (26/02/2016 - 01/05/2016)
Advantages & Disadvantages
- His base power is 5, which is good for a 2*.
- His base damage is 2, but becomes 4 with fury, allowing you to 2HKO with other members of Piranas.
- His ability increases his base power by 1 for each member of Piranas in your hand, meaning his power could go all the way up to 9.
- His ability makes him a good bluff against your opponent.
- His ability helps in low-pill fights.
- He is good in mono decks.
- The clan bonus cancels an opposing card's bonus, which helps makes fights easier.
- He is a 2*, so he makes room in your deck.
- His base damage is 2, which is low, though normal for a 2*.
- He is very weak against SoA, since he cannot increase his base power.
- He is weak against damage reduction, since his base damage is low.
- He is also weak against power reduction.
- He is not good in half decks.
- He has competition from the other 2* in Piranas.
- Puff's name and appearance comes from the pufferfish (aka blowfish).
- His name is also a reference to the song, "Puff, the Magic Dragon."