As assistant to Professor Parsek on the temporal excavation sites of the ruins of Clint City, Qorah became an expert in the use of the Scionik (an ionic circular saw, copyright Zlatar Cr 12.000). And having now returned to the past, she's discovered it can also be used as a fearsome weapon.
Advantages & Disadvantages
- Her base power is 7, which is good for a 3*.
- Her base damage is 4, but becomes 6 with fury, allowing you to 2HKO with other members of Vortex.
- Her ability increases her power by two, making her a potential 9/4.
- Her ability makes her a good bluff, since her base power is high.
- SoA doesn't really bother her, since her base power is high.
- The clan bonus gives you 2/3 pillz if you lose with her.
- Her ability is Courage-based, meaning you only get two chances to activate it.
- Her ability also makes her predictable.
- She has competition from the other 3* in Vortex.
- Her name could be a parody of the character, Quorra, from the film, Tron Legacy.