|Bonus||Poison 2, Min 3|
|Ability||-2 Opp Dam, Min 1|
|Released||November 29, 2012|
|Stats Lv3||7/4(Ability activated)|
If there's one thing Baldovino can't bear, it’s pretty assistants who sooner or later end up leaving him for tin pot Apollos. So he thought he’d stumbled on a real treasure when he retrieved Quasichoco from the Old Quarter in Balgenheim. But unfortunately, he could only make him work if he plied him with chocolate which ended up being far too expensive. So finally, Quasichoco cut him a deal. If he gave him all the chocolate he wanted, in exchange he would happily be chained up in a cage at the entrance to the big top where the public could revel in his gargantuan greed.
- I Would Be the World's Greatest Chocolate Eater: Block 30 damage with Quasichoco
Advantages & Disadvantages
- His base power is 7, which is good for a 3*.
- His base damage is 4, but becomes 6 with fury, allowing you to 2HKO with other members of Freaks.
- His ability removes two damage from your opponent, which helps when you are in danger of being KO'ed by your opponent.
- The minimum for his ability is 1, which is very low.
- The clan bonus removes two life from your opponent, after each turn if you've won with him.
- His base damage is 4, which is low for a 3*.
- His ability is mainly used for defense, so he can be very predictable at times.
- He is weak against SOA, since he loses his ability.
- He is also weak against SOB, since he loses his bonus and must rely on his damage.
- He has competition from the other 3* in Freaks.
- Both his name and his appearances in levels 1 & 2 are based off of Quasimodo, who was nicknamed the Hunchback of Notre Dame.
- His level 3 appearance is that of Willy Wonka from 1990 through 2001.
- The last part of his name is based off chocolate, in which he's paid in. It could also be based off of the infamous energy bar, Chocomuscles.
- His name is also a pun in French, since Quasi comes from the word "Quasiment", which can be translated to mean "Almost", which gives "Quasiment Chocolaté"/"Almost Chocolate".