|Bonus||+1 attack per life left|
|Ability||Stop opp bonus|
|Released||January 6, 2017|
|Retired||April 23, 2018|
|Stats lv 1||1/1|
|Stats lv 2||1/3|
|Stats lv 3||2/6|
|Stats lv 4||8/6 (ability activated)|
Wrenched from a centuries-old sleep, Quetzal, a legendary, mummified Santoztec hero, belonging to the first people of Los Santos, has made a pact with Noctezuma Cr. The ancient warrior has promised to bring together all the fighters of Clint City and organize a Golden Throne Tournament in which he will take on El Divino himself... Revenge is a dish best served cold!
- Rebirth: Win 20 rounds with Quetzal in survival mode.
- Fighting God: Win 10 fights finishing with a knock out with Quetzal.
- Quetzal's Heir: Win 1,000 fights with at least 2 Huracan.
Advantages & Disadvantages
- His name could be a nod to the Aztec god, Quetzalcoatl.
- In the Vs event, Fly You Fools! You Are Not Prepared, El Gringo challenged him to a fight for control of the Huracan.
- Since this was a joke event, the odds were stacked in Quetzal's favor and he won.
- The story about his retirement: Much-loved poster child and legendary hero, Santosztec, doesn’t plan on spending his time fighting. He’s already proved he’s the strongest. So, with time on his hands, he's taken to lazing around on the Ulu beaches, far from the quarrels of the Noctezuma family. But short of ideas on how to deal with Mama's constant orders, he’s taken up some Montana friends' offer to arrange his own kidnapping…