Not all the yetis have immersed themselves in the cultural breeding ground that is the Frozn village. Several families, like Rahanpah's, have clung onto the old-fashioned lifestyle based on bludgeons and hunting on reptiles. So in an attempt to win over the younger generations to just some of the new technologies, Brok has had to adapt his ice-throwing canon so it is triggered by shouting "Yaaaaarrrrgg".
- Bludgeon Blow: Win 5 fights by finishing with a knock-out from Rahanpah (15 tickets pour la Machine à Sous and 10 mission points)
Advantages & Disadvantages
- His base power is 7, which is good for a 4*.
- His base damage is 5, which is also good.
- His ability removes two power from your opponent, which helps in low-pill fights.
- The clan bonus increases his power and damage by two, making him a potential 9/7.
- The minimum for his ability is 6, which is very high.
- He is weak against SoA, since he can't reduce his opponent's power.
- He is also weak against SoB.
- He is weak against cards, like: Alexei, Cesare, and Striker Cr, who not only cancel his ability, but also reduce his power.
- His main weakness are cards that cancel out his bonus, and also reduce his power.
- He is a 4*, so he takes up room in your deck.
- He has competition from the other 4* in Frozn.
- Rahanpah seems to be based off of Rahan, a comic book character who is actually an intelligent prehistoric caveman.
- He is one of two known cavemen in the game, with Roots member, Craho, being the other.