Being a girl skate-boarder is tough and being in the Bangers is certainly no easy ride. But being a girl skater with the Bangers is frankly attempting the impossible! But Raquel has developed a special fighting technique with her skateboard that she can switch from a means of transport to a lethal weapon and in doing so, has finally earned the respect she deserves.
This card hasn't appeared in the web comic yet.
None at the moment.
Advantages and Disadvantages of the card
- Her power is 6, which is good for 2*.
- Her damage is 4, but becomes 6 when you fury with her, allowing you to 2HKO with some of the other members of Bangers.
- Her power increases by 2, because of the clan bonus, meaning she becomes an 8/4.
- She is a 2*, which allows you to make more room in your deck.
- She is good when fighting against GHEIST or Roots, because her ability is canceled.
- Her ability means that if you win with her, you lose one pill, unless you have reached the minimum.
- The minimum for her ability is low, which is bad in this case.
- She has competition from the other 2* in Bangers.
- She is one of the few cards in UR who has her ability right from the start.