Raskal is without a doubt the craziest helmsman to have ever sailed the seven seas. Calm waters and gentle breezes are not his thing and he thinks nothing of sailing full speed ahead into storms and typhoons. And all this in spite of the insults and pleas hurled at him by his crew, who roll about on deck throwing up their guts. But if by chance the helm is smashed to pieces, well that is when Raskal's skills really come to the fore as he can navigate a ship out of the gates of hell itself. However, his greatest strength is undoubtedly his stomach of steel, which unfortunately is not at all the case for his navigator, Tyd.
- If he holds his course…: Win 10 rounds with Raskal
- ….he'll end up in a hurricane!: Do 90 Poison Damage with Raskal
- Worst pirate you've heard of: Do 100 Poison Damage with Raskal
Advantages & Disadvantages
- His base power is 8, which is good for a 4*.
- His base damage is 4, but becomes 6 with fury, along you to 2HKO with other members of Piranas.
- His ability removes one life from your opponent each turn after you win with him.
- The minimum for his ability is one, which is very low.
- The clan bonus cancels an opposing card's bonus, which helps makes fights easier.
- His base damage is 4, which is low for a 4*.
- He is weak against SoA, since it cancels out his ability.
- He is also weak against damage reduction, since his base damage is already low.
- His ability is useless in the later rounds.
- He is a 4*, so he takes up room in your deck.
- He has competition from the other 4* in Piranas.
- His artwork is based off of Captain Hook from the animated Walt Dinsey film, Peter Pan.
- His name is a play on the word 'rascal'.