Ex-Fire Angels, Jon "Rattle" Dover, is no joker. Sly, drunken and violent, he ended up stabbing some poor guy outside a bar and was sentenced to over ten years in prison. But his violent biker's past finally came into its own when he had to fight off the enormous nest of poisonous, killer snakes in which the rear end of the plane had landed. As sole survivor of the prisoners who ended up in the reptiles' lair, it seemed that far from having maimed him, the dozens of bites he'd received had in fact given him an unprecedented level of resistance to the most poisonous of venoms. So prepare to see him on the front line of any fight, knives at the ready and poison supplies slung over his shoulder!
- Better Metal Snake: Inflict 100 damage with Rattle.
- Overkill: Win 35 fights with a knockout from Rattle.
Advantages & Disadvantages
- His base power is 6, which is good for a 3*.
- His base damage is 5, which is also good.
- His ability reduces an opponent's power by three.
- The minimum for his ability is lower than his base power.
- His ability makes him a good bluff.
- His ability is also useful in low-pill fights.
- The clan bonus nullifies all attack manipulation, which is useful for low-pill fights.
- The minimum for his ability is four, which is high.
- He is weak against SoA, since he cannot reduce his opponent's power.
- He is also weak against cards, like: Robb Cr, Agustino, and Strynge, who reduce his base power lower than his ability's minimum.
- He has competition from the other 3* in Raptors.
Rattle (who has light blue hair) gets a non-speaking cameo in "A Plane to Hell" where he is on the plane with the other members.
- The part of his bio which talks about snakes being on the plane is a reference to the popular thriller film, Snakes on a Plane.
- He is the second member of the Fire Angels to not be affiliated with the Berzerk clan, with the first being Bishop.
- His name corresponds with the sound made by rattlesnakes.
- His first mission, Better Metal Snake, is a song from the fictional death metal band, Dethklok.
- His second mission, Overkill, is a song from heavy metal group, Motörhead.