|Bonus||Asymmetry : Damage +3|
|Ability||Protection : Power And Damage|
|Released||May 29, 2020|
|Stats lv 1||4/1|
|Stats lv 2||6/2|
|Stats lv 3||9/2(Ability activated)|
|Stats lv 4||9/4|
"Listen to your brain telling you what the right thing to do is, then turn to me. The decision that will tip the balance comes from me, and I will put an end to your penance."
- Listen to your brain: Inflict 200 damage with Repent.
Advantages & Disadvantages
- The symbol on his forehead in his first and second level artwork is the symbol of the zodiac sign, Libra, which represents the scales in balance, which fits with Repent's philosophy.
- His last level artwork is based off of the Scales of Anubis, the Judge of the Dead. In the artwork, you can see Ma'at's Feather on one side, and the heart of the deceased on the other.
- This character was first showcased in an art, when the first Paradox wave was released.
- His name is the same as the word "repent", which describes the feel or express of sincere regret over a sin. This fits with his task as a judge for Enigma.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.