|Bonus||Equalizer : -3 Opp Attack, Min 5|
First Ability: -1 Opp Power And Damage, Min 3
Second Ability: -1 Opp Power And Damage, Min 2
Final Ability: -1 Opp Power And Damage, Min 0
|Released||June 26, 2020|
|Stats lv 1||6/1(First Ability activated)|
|Stats lv 2||6/3(Second Ability activated)|
|Stats lv 3||6/5(Final Ability activated)|
The arachnoid golem, whose agility was beyond any doubt, was unable to resist the attraction of one of the many-dimensional holes. But just like the other survivors of Rhynn, his presence was far from being unanimously accepted in Clint City. Considered by many to be an invader, he ended up joining the Hive who, weakened by the departure of their queen, were in real need of some reinforcements. Putting all his expertise in magic and technology at the service of the rebellion, Pilum now only obeys the simple and exact orders of the artificial Hive members. For example: "Destroy M2 Sansot!"
- Robot vs Golem!!!: Block 15 damage with RgX Pilum
Advantages & Disadvantages
- He is the second FR card, after Ahnutt, whose bio is not a parody of the one on Fantasy Rivals.
- He is the first Hive card drawn by Vanoxymore, though this card was created years before the Hive clan was.
- His appearance is similar to his appearance on FR, with the only slight difference being the color scheme, which is now green instead of purple.
- He is one of the few cards in UR who has his ability from the start.
- He is also one of the few cards to have a different ability for each level.