Roger was a renowned butcher who treated meat cutting like an art-form. Cutting, slicing, grinding, dismembering and crushing was all he enjoyed doing and he did it wonderfully. And since becoming infected by Xantiax gas, Roger hasn't really changed much: he still loves cutting, slicing, grinding, dismembering and crushing…particularly crushing.
- Cut, Grind, Crush!: Remove 20 Life points with Roger
Advantages & Disadvantages
- His base power is 7, which is good for a 3*.
- His base damage is 4, but becomes 6 with fury, allowing you to 2HKO with other members of Berzerk.
- His ability allows him to copy the bonus of an opposing card, which helps when fighting against clans, such as: the All-Stars, the Uppers and the Sakrohm. His ability also helps to increase his power and damage if he is facing: the Ulu Watu, the Bangers, the Fang Pi Clang, La Junta or Frozn.
- His ability also helps to keep his bonus intact when he is facing Nightmare or Piranas.
- His ability helps to play mind games on your opponent, depending on what kind of clan they are using. As such, he makes a very good bluff.
- The clan bonus removes two life from your opponent, after you've won with him.
- His ability doesn't work against GHEIST and Roots, since they cancel out his ability.
- His ability is also ineffective against Skeelz.
- He has competition from the other 3* in Berzerk.