When you see Roxie's brute force, it's hard to imagine there was a time when the young boxer took ballet lessons to keep her parents happy. However, uppercuts soon won out over point work. But Roxie had to face facts: women were not welcome in the Clint City professional boxing world where they were seen as inferior to their male, tank-like counterparts. To overcome this situation Roxie set Solomon a challenge: if she managed to leave Hammer KO during an exhibition match, the Leader had to agree to create a mixed championship in which she could truly shine. That was all it took to stir up the Leader's competitive spirit and his desire for financial gain!
Advantages & Disadvantages
- Her base power is 8, which is good for a 2*.
- Her base damage is 1, but becomes 3 with fury, allowing you to 2HKO with other members of Pussycats.
- Her ability takes away two pillz from your opponent after you win with her.
- Her ability makes her a very good bluff against your opponent.
- She doesn't have to worry about damage reduction, since her base damage is low.
- The clan bonus takes away two damage from your opponent, which helps if you are in danger of being KO'ed.
- She is a 2*, so she makes room in your deck.
- Her base damage is 1, which is low, though normal for a 2*.
- She is weak against SoA, since she loses her ability.
- Her ability is useless in the last round, since she the fight will be over.
- She has competition from the other 2* in Pussycats.
- She is based off of Maggie Fitzgerald, the protagonist of the American sports drama film, Million Dollar Baby.