Generally when you spend all your time falling from the sky through the clouds, you end up turning it into an art form. And that is certainly the case for Sabia, who falls behind enemy lines like a dark night. She has the grace of a swallow, as light as the wind, and the destructive force of a battleship, wiping out everything in its path.
- Destructive Swallow: Block 40 damage with Sabia
Advantages & Disadvantages
- Her base power is 7, which is very good for a 2*.
- Her base damage is 1, but becomes 3 with fury, allowing you to 2HKO with other members of La Junta.
- Her ability removes one damage from your opponent for each member of La Junta in your hand, meaning you can remove up to four damage from your opponent.
- The minimum for her ability is 2, which is low.
- The clan bonus increases her damage by two, making her a potential 7/3. If you fury with her, then she becomes a 7/5.
- Because of her low damage, she doesn't have to worry about damage reducers.
- She is a 2*, meaning she makes room in your deck for more powerful cards.
- Her base damage is 1, which is low, though normal for a 2*.
- She is weak against SoB, since she loses her bonus and must stick with her 1 base damage.
- Her ability only works if use her in a mono deck.
- Her ability is mainly used for defense, so she is weak if she loses it.
- She has competition from the other 2* in La Junta.
- She could be based off of professional wrestler, Sabu, who is known for his high aerial maneuvers.
- The end of her bio, which talks of her having the grace of a swallow, is a nod to the Japanese warlord, Takeda Shingen's, famous Furin Kazan motto: 'Swift as the wind, silent as a forest, fierce as fire, immovable as a mountain'.