Sweet, fragile and inventive, Sakura is the perfect Geisha. She knows how to ravish the men of Clint City and make them discover sensations they never knew they had... If only her customers came back in one piece, they'd probably have some very interesting stories to tell...
- Her ability gives her attack, which complements her low power.
- Her base damage is 6, which is high for a 3*.
- Her ability synergizes with the clan bonus, as opponents may have to pill up to beat her, only to have their damage reduced.
- The clan bonus removes two damage from your opponent, with a low minimum of one.
- Her base power is 2, which is abysmal for a 3*.
- Raptors cancel her ability.
- She has competition from the other 3* in Pussycats.
- She is a Collector, and as such, is expensive.
- Sakura means "Cherry Blossom" in Japanese.
- In her departure announcement, it is stated that she left to "seek new horizons."