|Bonus||-2 opp damage, min 1|
|Ability||Reprisal: Copy Opp. Bonus|
|Released||December 14, 2013|
|Stats lv 1||4/1|
|Stats lv 2||5/2|
|Stats lv 3||8/2|
The Pink Club welcomes with open arms women from other cultures who know how to use their femininity like a blunt instrument. And Samia, the Kingdom of Saudi's most famous belly dancer, is no exception to this rule. With the hypnotic swing of her hips swaying to the rhythm of the darbuka and the oud, she can literally floor any man who crosses her path.
- Eastern Beauty: Win 10 rounds with Samia
Advantages & Disadvantages
- Her base power is 8, which is good for a 3*.
- Her base damage is 2, but becomes 4 with fury, allowing you to 2HKO with other members of Pussycats.
- Her ability allows her to copy the bonus of an opposing card, which helps when fighting against clans, such as: the All-Stars, the Uppers, and the Sakrohm. Her ability also helps to increase her power and damage if she is facing: the Ulu Watu, the Bangers, the Fang Pi Clang, or La Junta.
- Her ability also helps to keep her bonus intact when she is facing Nightmare or Piranas.
- The clan bonus decreases an opponent's damage by two, which helps in case you are in danger of being KO'ed.
- Her base damage is 2, which is low for a 3*.
- Her ability is Reprisal, meaning you only get two chances to activate it. It also makes her predictable.
- Her ability doesn't work against GHEIST and Roots, since they cancel out her ability.
- Her ability is also ineffective against Skeelz.
- She has has competition from the other 3* in Pussycats.
- She also has competition from Wanda, who has the same stats, but is a 2*.
- The name of her country may be based off of Saudi Arabia, which is in the Middle East, where belly dancing is said to have originated.
- She is the first Middle-Eastern card in the game.