As well as being as fast as the wind, Sandro is also as greedy as an ogre. And thanks to his uncanny speed, he's always first in line at the canteen or slipping out of the building in the evening to go and grab a pizza from Pino's or a kebab from Gyro's, without Deebler being any the wiser.
- Supersonic: Win 60 rounds with Sandro
Advantages and Disadvantages
- His base power is 6, which is good for a 3*.
- His ability allows his power to increase to 10, which helps in low-pill fights.
- His damage is 4, but becomes 6 with fury, allowing you to 2HKO with other members of Skeelz.
- His bonus ensures that his ability stays activated, unless he is facing an all stop.
- If he is facing an all stop, his power stays 6, which is still pretty good.
- People will sacrifice a card rather than pill against him, leaving the possibility of over-pilling him.
- He has a lot of competition from the other 3* in Skeelz.
- He is not that good in a half deck, since his ability doesn't increase to his full potential.
- Concept sketch
- One of the reasons why his bio states that he is, "as greedy as an ogre" is because his running speed causes him to burn a lot of calories.
- He may be based off of the DC Comics superhero, The Flash, or the Marvel superhero, Quicksilver, due to the fact that they have similar abilities.
- His sister is Dixie.
- His CR announcement goes as: "Hoping to open up the All Stars' league to more extreme sports, Eyrton is on the lookout for talent at the Skeelz Academy. A few students such as Corvus and Sandro approach him, curious about putting their psychic abilities to good use! But suddenly, Hemdall, the gatekeeper, decides to take these three characters through a hazy portal to save them from the bomb that's dropped on the academy's playground…