Zlatar's niece doesn't much like class and definitely prefers to party. But to make sure she still gets good marks, Sasha's got no qualms about using her mental powers to convince the boys to do her homework for her. Weirdly, the girls are completely immune to her charms…
Advantages and Disadvantages
- Her power is 7, which is very high for a 2*.
- Because of her ability, her attack can increase up to 16 points.
- Her ability helps in low-pill fights.
- Because of her low damage, she doesn't have to worry about damage reducers.
- She can easily work as a bluff against your opponent.
- She is a 2*, which helps to allow more powerful cards into your deck.
- Because of her bonus, her ability is always active, unless she is facing an all stop.
- Her damage is very low, but this is normal since she is a 2*.
- She's not good in mono decks, since she can't use her ability to the best of her ability.
- She has competition from the other 2* in Skeelz.
- Sasha is a member of the Academy's Mind controlling class, with her and Manfred being the first released in that class.
- Sasha's power resembles that of Succubi, which are demons that use their sexual charms to lure men to their deaths.
- Sasha makes a small apperance in Goure's card art in the form of a portrait on his deck.