|Ability||Copy: Opp. Power|
October 11, 2017 (first release)
October 31, 2019 (Ultra-Evo)
|Stats lv 1||2/5|
|Stats lv 2||3/6|
|Stats lv 3||5/6(Ability activated)|
|Stats lv 4||5/8|
When Sloane emerged from the jungle, towing the head of a T-Rex and then, without challenge, took over the reins of the Raptors, Scar realized the time had come for him to flee to the desert. He thought he'd died a thousand times over but a mysterious organization spotted his dying carcass on the burning sands... They saved him and gave him a new identity, job and paradoxically a clear objective: to destroy the Sentinel from within.
- Stormy Past: Inflict 100 damage with Scar.
- Scar first appeared in "A Plane to Hell", where he went under the name "Doe", and made some creepy comments towards Impera Sloane and Cannibal Jo Cr while on the plan until Annie told him to shut up. This shows some hints that he might be a killer of children and/or families, or he was just saying those things to scare people. After the crash, he tries to attack Sloane in hopes of getting the keys to his handcuffs until getting knocked out by Rex Sweig.
- He appears again (as a Sentinel) in "The Reunion", where he is at a tavern and ends up getting caught in a bar fight.
Advantages & Disadvantages
- He has a base Damage of 8, which allows easy 2HKO with other SSentinel cards.
- His Ability gives him the Power of the opposing card, and since he's a 4* he can beat any 4*, 5*, cards if he goes first.
- His base Power is 5, which is very low for a 4*.
- He has no extra effects like Poison or -Opp Life.
- He's weak to SoA, Damage reducers and Power reducers like Striker Cr, Oshitsune and Uranus.
- His first apperance was in the webcomic, A Plane to Hell, where he went under a different name.
- He could be the agent Rust is looking for in his bio that snuck into his clan.