Scarol was one of those unhinged kind of guys who made you want to cross the street at top speed if you ran into him. At the root of countless quarrels that had degenerated into memorable bust-ups, this notorious, serial vandal had ended up behind bars for good after having ransacked his local bar for the third time in a row. But even so, surviving in prehistoric surroundings is no laughing matter and Scarol quickly realized his only way out was to agree to work with his fellow inmates. To do that, he threw himself into a sort of zootherapy with the area's pretty friendly dodos but even that ended badly! Again!
- Beating Around the Bush: Win 15 rounds with Scarol
Advantages & Disadvantages
- His base power is 5, which is good for a 2*.
- His base damage is 4, which is also good.
- His ability increases his base power by four, which makes him a potential 9/4.
- His ability makes him a very good bluff.
- His ability also helps in low-pill fights.
- He has his ability right from the start, so he is usable then.
- The clan bonus cancels all attack modifications, which helps in low-pill fights.
- He is a 2*, so he makes room in your deck.
- He is weak against SoA, since he cannot increase his base power.
- His ability is Confidence-based, which is harder to achieve than Revenge. It also makes him predictable.
- He is weak against damage reduction.
- He has competition from the other 2* in Raptors.
- He is one of the few cards in UR who has his ability right from the start, alongside fellow Raptor, Lucky.
- His name is a combination of the name, 'Carol', and the word 'scary'.
- His mission's name comes from a term with the same name that means that someone is not getting to the point.
- The name of his mission (like all the other missions of the clan) is also a reference to a song, which is, Beating Around the Bush from AC/DC.